International Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 at University of Alberta, Canada. The University of Alberta in Canada now invites applications from interested applicants from around the world for their undergraduate excellence scholarships targeted at international students. It is expected that candidates take an admission into a degree program (undergraduate) to be able to take part in this funding program. The undergraduate excellence scholarships for international students are offered yearly.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alberta.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Alberta, Canada.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
General Eligibility Requirements
Candidates must meet the following base academic criteria for entrance scholarships and awards:
- Present an admission average that meets or exceeds those required for the specific scholarship or award.
- Be entering university directly from high school with fewer than 12 credits of university course work taken during high school or following time taken off between high school and university, provided that no post-secondary credit was received during that time.
- Be entering the first year of full-time studies in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Alberta in September of the upcoming year.
Additional scholarship criteria may apply. Candidate eligibility for specific scholarships will be assessed based on their admission information and their scholarship application. Our scholarship and award competitions are competitive; there is no guarantee that meeting eligibility will result in a scholarship or award offer.
Entrance award offers are conditional on the accuracy of your self-recorded grades. If there is a discrepancy between your self-recorded grades and your final official transcript, your award offer could be revoked.
English Language Requirement: You may be required to provide proof of English language ability. Refer to school admission requirement through the official webpage provided.
Application Procedures for the International Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 at University of Alberta – How-to-Apply:
Interested applicants are first required to apply for an admission into any undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, on the bases of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
Scholarship Application Timelines:
Depending on the entry period, deadlines are different for each of the entries. The deadlines are as follows-
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)
The undergraduate excellence scholarships for international students are offered yearly.