International Students Scholarship At University of Northampton, UK. The University of Northampton, a foremost world-class university with excellent learning facilities and staffs coupled with exceptional student service offers a number of degree programs with several extracurricular programs for its students. The University was established in 1999 through the amalgamation of a number of training colleges, a public university who gained full university status in the year, 2005.
The University of Northampton International Scholarship Scheme is a merit-based scholarship that provides up to a 30% reduction in tuition fees. All full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught courses delivered on campus fall within the scheme and you will be considered for a scholarship on the basis of your academic achievement.
You do not have to apply for this scholarship separately from your initial application and you will be informed of the outcome in your offer letter.
The International Graduate Scholarship offers a 50% fee discount to graduates of the University of Northampton. This scholarship is available to you if you are wishing to study a Master’s course and have achieved a second class degree from a three or four year Bachelor’s degree or a first class degree from a one-year Top Up programme. Top Up graduates with a second class degree will be eligible for 20% graduate scholarship.
Subject Eligibility: The scholarship is for all courses offered at the University of Northampton
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicant students from overseas country outside the European Union are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies are all eligible to apply for a scholarship position.
- Applicant must be a registered full-time student to be awarded the scholarship.
Applicants are to note that the scholarship award will be given based on previous academic achievements. Also the following supporting documents are to be attached during the application process
- Supporting Documents required: Curriculum vitae (CV) scanned copies of academic credentials and transcripts, English language proficiency proof (TOEFL or IELTS test score) are to be submitted during the application process.
- Admission Requirements: To be qualified for a bachelor’s programme, A-Levels result is required while for a postgraduate programme, a bachelor’s certificate is required.
Application Procedure for the International Students Scholarship at University of Northampton, United Kingdom.
How to apply
Applicants are to note that there is no formal application for the scholarship award. Applicants are only required to get admission into an undergraduate or postgraduate programme of the University and if successful, they will informed of their scholarship through an offer letter.
Applicants can apply through UCAS application portal or through direct application to the university.